Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feature: Vee Urbanite

Vee has become a very very good friend of mine (pardon the term) and his work really speaks for itself. He not only is a passionate photographer but he also is a creative mind on its own. I can not name many other people, especially at his age, who can literally create some of the most innovative ideas at the drop of a hat. Definitely a man that will make an impact on our culture directly or indirectly He wrote a very nice article which I have linked below and also he has great shots available on his blog. Check it out.





2 comments:

  1. cool shots, your friend is clearly super talented! will head over to his page to see more, thanks for introducing him!
    have a lovely day! kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only god knows how much I want to go in New-York or somewhere in America :)
    Great photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.