Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What About The Men

There is something about male fashion that draws me in although I know it has no actual relevance to myself. I am beginning to think that it has a little something to do with the beautiful men that they choose to model. While, I love women's fashion, male's fashion and image portrayal grabs my attention just the same. Ignacio Valenti Lacroix is the most perfect example I can think of. As well, Mario D'amico never lets me down, as well.
All said, I feel like men's fashion can sometimes be pushed into a corner and hence men's hesitance to actually embrace some type of style. With fall and winter just around the corner, my favorite seasons for fashion, I am waiting to see how the men pull it all off this year. A Dsquared2 Men's Fall Winter 2011-2012 fashion line caught my mind and I knew I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.